Safety plays a key role wherever systems in medical applications operate under pressure. Our mechanical and electronic pressure and vacuum switches as well as transmitters measure pressure accurately and reliably in medical systems.
Reliability is a key quality for our pressure monitoring products. Reliable over life time, reliable in precision and reliable in the electronic signal and switching conditions. To achieve this performance we periodically test all our switches and transmitters over millions of cycles.
All products are 100 % tested before they leave our production facility. Using SUCO products ensures the reliability of your system.
The use of our pressure monitoring products in medical applications is as diverse as our product range itself:
- Monitoring of gas supply in anesthesia systems
- Measuring pressure in high pressure autoclaves
- Control of medias in sterilization and cleaning-units
- Control of hydraulic supply in operating tables
- Supervising gas supply (such as nitrogen, oxygen, helium etc.) in the gas networks of hospitals.
Products suitable for medical applications: