- Ready-wired pressure switches hex 24 and hex 27, available with all commercial plug-in types and individual cable length.
- The technical details of ready-wired pressure switch types correspond to those of the same standard pressure switch types. Different technical details will be agreed with the customer.
- Pressure switches usually have protection class IP65. Our ready-wired pressure switches attain IP67 or IP6K9K. This is a requirement particularly in commercial vehicle construction, mobile hydraulics and similarly demanding applications.
- Ready-wired pressure switches enable plug connectors to be in climatically non-critical and low-vibration areas.
- The modular layout also enables the production of lower volumes.
- The switching point for ready-wired pressure switches is factory-set to a fixed value.
- Exception: The switching point of the 0240/0241 can be adjusted on site even after the sealing process.