- Ready-wired pressure switches hex 24 and hex 27, available with all commercial plug-in types and individual cable length.
- The technical details of ready-wired pressure switch types correspond to those of the same standard pressure switch types. Different technical details will be agreed with the customer.
- Pressure switches usually have protection class IP65. Our ready-wired pressure switches attain IP67 or IP6K9K. This is a requirement particularly in commercial vehicle construction, mobile hydraulics and similarly demanding applications.
- Ready-wired pressure switches enable plug connectors to be in climatically non-critical and low-vibration areas.
- The modular layout also enables the production of lower volumes.
- The switching point for ready-wired pressure switches is factory-set to a fixed value.
- Exception: The switching point of the 0240/0241 can be adjusted on site even after the sealing process.
Diaphragm pressure switch, 0240 - zinc-plated steel (0,3 - 50 bar)
|Product category||Mechanical pressure switch|
|Pressure range||0,3 to 1,5 bar (+/- 0,2)|
|Overpressure safety||300 bar|
|Adjustable switching point||Yes|
|Hysteresis||Average value of 10 - 20 % (not adjustable)|
|Electr. connection||cable connection|
|Contact rating||250 VAC|
|Housing material||Zinc-plated steel (CrVl-free)|
|Connection||9/16 - 18 UNF|